Hopkins Village Hotel Options
Beaches & Dreams Boutique Hotel & Beachfront CabanasBeaches and Dreams is located at the southern edge of a five mile stretch of beach. It is the "last resort" on the beach. You can enjoy a feeling of seclusion, yet are still within walking distance of other resorts and the village of Hopkins.
Beaches and Dreams accommodations are perfect for couples and families alike! The resort offers cozy, tastefully furnished beachfront rooms with amazing views of the Caribbean Sea. All rooms have WIFI access.
Beachfront Cabanas -These spacious rooms feature tiled floors and hardwood accents throughout and are furnished with colorful Belizean paintings and some of Belize's beautiful, local artwork. They offer uninterrupted views of the sea and are shaded by coconut trees. Enjoy a peaceful night's sleep listening to the sea or take in a sunrise from the hammock chair on your front porch. Situated a few yards from the Caribbean Sea, these rooms have beautiful ocean views. The cabanas have a King Bed, futon or bunk beds. All accommodations have a private bath with hot and cold running water, ceiling and floor fans, but do not have televisions or phones. Restaurants
Foodies are welcomed at the Barracuda Bar & Grill, one of the most highly acclaimed restaurants in Belize. The Barracuda offers world class Mediterranean Cuisine and serves it casual Belizean style. It has a wonderful open air dining deck only 30 feet from the sea. The chef uses the freshest Caribbean ingredients which are cooked up Mediterranean-style. Lobster, shrimp, fish, steaks, smoked items and organic vegetables are prepared daily. The Barracuda is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Beachside Swimming Pool.
- Complimentary use of kayaks and bicycles
- Tours & Activities - Optional tours and activities can be booked at the lodge for an additional charge.
Parrots Cove LodgeParrot’s Cove Lodge is a comfortable beachfront hotel on the Caribbean coastline within easy walking distance of town. It is the perfect location whether you are seeking offshore and inland adventures, or simply looking for rest and relaxation.
Tropically decorated poolside rooms, with either one queen-sized bed or two double beds and a sitting area. All guestrooms have air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, coffee maker, small fridge, LCD television and clock radio/alarm. Restaurants
Chef Rob’s Gourmet Café overlooks the sea, features an eclectic cooking style, and changes its dinner menu daily based on availability of market fresh product. Love on the Rocks is a small cozy beach restaurant offering ‘stone grill cooking’, bringing back a tradition started thousands of years ago by the ancient Maya.
- Pool & Beach - Our Hopkins Resort is situated right on the beach. The beachfront is ideal for lounging, and the proximity to the Barrier Reef and atolls make diving and snorkeling accessible and convenient. Hidden in the landscaped courtyard, the pool reflects the resort’s intimate atmosphere of a private retreat. The waterfall tumbles over a mosaic mural of playful dolphins, the perfect spot for relaxing with a drink and a good book.
- Resort Gear - Guests have free use of our bicycles, kayaks, and snorkel gear (complimentary snorkel, mask and fins when used on property). The Village of Hopkins is 1-1/4 miles away by road (exit right from our front drive and enjoy an easy ride for approximately 10 -15 minutes!
- Tours & Activities – Optional tours and activities can be booked at the lodge for an additional charge.